IDist is a platform dedicated to interviewing entrepreneurs like yourself on how you launched your business. It’s a great way you can help other entrepreneurs who are just getting started identify great ideas. Success leaves clues, and the average millionaire has multiple income streams, so many entrepreneurs like you are constantly exploring new opportunities. If you are an entrepreneur who has sold your business or is in the business of buying and selling businesses we also would love to hear from you!
Why share your story?
- A feature on IDist will get you in front of a new audience
- You will help entrepreneurs just getting started with advice from your real story
- You will help people stuck in jobs they hate see a pathway out through your own success
- A link to your site will boost your SEO (as we build out the domain authority)
- You will grow your personal brand as a founder
- Create new opportunities for partnerships, networking, hiring and investment opportunities
- Your business will receive more exposure through our newsletter of over 7k subscribers
- It is FREE to be featured
- It is fast and easy, you will simply fill out a 5-10 minute form, we do the rest.
Why is sharing your story important to the world?
- 10% of the world’s population lives on less than $2/day and nearly half the world lives on less than $5.50/day
- The average monthly salary worldwide is $1,480
- An estimated 50 million businesses are launched worldwide each year, or 137,000/day
- After five years, approximately 50% of businesses started in the United States fail (no comprehensive figure for worldwide)
- 65% of workers in the United States live paycheck to paycheck